If you’d like to sponsor the show, please contact us by email for more information.
To book Jacki for a public appearance or speaking engagement, send a request with your contact information and event details to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Social Media: You can continue the conversation with Jacki on The Jacki Daily Show Facebook page and on Twitter @JackiDaily Show.
Podcasts: Don’t Forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes, iHeartRadio app, Stitcher or Google Play Music or SoundCloud podcasts so that you can quickly access new content, 24/7, On Demand.
Jacki Daily Show Appearance:
Moderator, University of Texas Permian Basin Leadership Series, with Texas Railroad Commissioner Christi Craddick (April 26, 2018)
Interview with Tom Brokaw, NAPE Summit (February 2018)
Address to Dallas Wingmen (January 2018)
Then, under the Dallas Desk & Derrick entry:
Speaker: North Texas Natural Gas Processors Association (September 2017)
Speaker: TCU Energy Institute Annual Meeting (October 18, 2017)
Speaker: Dallas Desk & Derrick (October 2017)
Speaker: Texas Alliance of Energy Producers Annual Meeting 2017
Panelist: American Legislative Exchange Council: City-County Exchange (Denver, CO, July 2017)
Co-Host: America’s Energy Network (AEN) – NAPE TV, (Houston, TX, Feb. 2015): Hosted pilot program for AEN. Closed Circuit Television broadcast within NAPE, one of the largest oil and gas conferences in the world.
Panelist: National Center for Policy Analysis (NCPA) and Sumners Scholars Symposium (Sept. 9, 2016)
Panelist: Texas A & M University School of Law Energy Symposium (March 25, 2017) – “Compliance and Regulatory Professionals” with co-panelists John Sandra, Chief Compliance Officer, Noble Energy, Inc., (Houston) and Alissa Eason, Kosmos Energy, LLC (Dallas)
Panelist: NAPE Business Conference (Feb. 15, 2017) Composed and participated on a panel entitled: “Turning the Tide: Winning the Energy Debate” with Brigham McCown, Alliance for Innovation and Infrastructure, and Kirk Edwards, Latigo Petroleum, Permian Basin Petroleum Association
Speaker: DALLAS ADAM (Acquisitions, Divestitures, And Mergers (Jan. 2017): Keynote: “Winning the Energy Debate”
Interviewer: Denton Co. TX Lincoln-Reagan Dinner: Interview with former presidential candidate, Senator Rick Santorum (March 4, 2017)
Speaker: Dutch Treat Wildcatters (Dallas, TX) (Sept. 2016) “Winning the Energy Debate”
Speaker: Dry Run Church of Christ, Scioto County, OH (July 3, 2016) – Keynote: “Honoring First Responders”
– Society of Environmental Professionals (Dallas, TX March 17, 2015) – Keynote: “Winning the Energy Debate”
– Women’s Energy Network (Dallas and Ft. Worth Clubs) (Sept. 22, 2015) – Keynote: “Winning the Energy Debate”
– 6th Annual East Texas Energy Summit (Tyler, Tx): Keynote: “The New Domestic Energy Landscape and Changing Federal Policies” Speaking after me were Dr. Ken Morgan of TCU and Texas Railroad Commissioner, Wayne Christian.
– Wichita Falls Desk & Derrick Industry Appreciation Luncheon (October 21, 2015): Keynote: “Public Opinion: Frackers vs. Fractivists”
– Lakeside Republican Women (Lewisville, TX Nov. 2016): Keynote: “Federal Energy Policy and Winning the Energy Debate”
– Success North Dallas (Jan. 2017)
– American Legislative Exchange Council (ALEC) American City County Exchange (ACCE) (Scottsdale, AZ, Dec. 2, 2015) – “A Nationwide Survey of Hydraulic Fracturing Restrictions”
– Flower Mound Leadership Club (April 19, 2016)
– KWEL Listener Appreciation (Midland, TX, June 1, 2016)
– National Center for Policy Analysis (NCPA) and Sumners Scholars Symposium (Sept. 2015)- Panelist: “Should the U.S. Become Energy Independent?” With Cary Maguire, Maguire Oil
– Society of Petroleum Engineers (Dallas, TX Dec. 1, 2015)
– Texas Public Policy Foundation (Austin, TX, Nov. 19, 2015): Energy at the Crossroads: Moderator: “At the Crossroads” Energy and Climate Policy Summit
Guest: The McCuistion TV, PBS: Panelist: “The. Future of Oil”
Panelist: American Legislative Exchange Council (July 24, 2015, San Diego, CA) (ALEC) – “A Nationwide Survey of Hydraulic Fracturing Restrictions”
Speaker: Midland Petroleum Club (March 2015): “Lessons Learned from the 2014 Denton Frac’ing Vote”
Regular Guest: Global Energy Leaders Podcast (Ft. Worth, TX);
Monthly Guest: “America, Can We Talk?” (Salem Radio, Dallas, TX);
North American Energy News (Calgary, Canada);
The Don Kroah Show (Washington D.C.);
The Seth Leibsohn Show (Phoenix, AZ);
The Ambition Project (Dallas, TX);
The West Texas Roundup (Midland, TX, KWEL);
The Tron Simpson Show (Colorado Springs, CO);
The Steve Gruber Show (Detroit, MI).
Oil and Gas Industry Leaders Podcast with Paige Wilson (Houston, TX)
OPSEC Radio with Jamie Williamson (Tampa, FL)
America Out Loud with Malcolm Out Loud (Washington, DC)
Lars Larson Show (Portland, OR, co-hosted as a guest host)
Roger Hedgecock Show (San Diego, co-hosted as a guest host)
Secure Freedom Radio (Washington DC, Guest Host)
Interstate Oil and Gas Compact Commission, Subcommittee on Legal and Regulatory Affairs / Subcommittee on Public Outreach
Women’s Energy Network – Executive Committee
Testified before the Texas Senate Committee on Business and Commerce regarding the importance of protecting the Texas electric grid from cyber threats, physical threats, and electromagnetic pulse (EMP), whether natural (solar flares) or man made (as seen in the newly declassified Iranian military doctrine, which contained twenty-two references to an EMP attack on the U. S. Electric grid).